Insitome defines "Personal Information" as information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. Insitome collects and stores the following types of Personal Information:
- "Registration Information" is what you provide about yourself when registering for and/or purchasing our Services (e.g. name, email, password, and birthday).
- "Genetic Information" is information regarding your genotype (e.g. the As, Ts, Cs, and Gs at particular locations in your genome), generated through processing of your saliva by Helix or by its contractors, successors, and assignees; or otherwise processed by and/or contributed to Insitome.
- "Self-Reported Information" is information about yourself, including your disease conditions, other health-related information, personal traits, ethnicity, family history, and other information that you enter into surveys, forms, or features indicated for Insitome Research use while signed in to your Insitome account.
- "User Content" is all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials - other than Genetic Information and Self-Reported Information - generated by users of Insitome Services and transmitted, whether publicly or privately, to or through Insitome.
- "Web Behavior Information" is information on how you use the Insitome website (e.g. browser type, domains, page views) collected through log files and cookies.