You are able to reset your Insitome account password by following these instructions:
- Go to the password recovery page.
- On the password recovery page, enter your account email address and then click the "Request New Password" button. A password reset email will be sent to the address you enter. Make sure that you enter the email address associated with your Insitome account!
- Look for an email titled "Reset your Insitome password" sent from the address firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions included in this message (see the example e-mail below).
- Enter a new password; it must be a minimum of 6 characters.
If you do not receive the password reset email, we suggest the following:
- Check your spam and trash folders for emails from email@example.com.
- Be sure that you are checking the email account associated with your Insitome email address, and make sure that it is able to send and receive emails.
If you do not remember your account email address or no longer have access to it, our Customer Care Team will be able to assist you with updating your account.